Apprenticeship and dual study (m/f/d) – currently no vacancies.
As a corporate real estate manager, B&P Bergmannpartners specialises in the development and management of retail properties. In a team of interdisciplinary specialists, we as a consulting and management company are focused on developing your retail property and location portfolio for our clients in a profit-optimised and investment-friendly manner. Our clients are chain retail companies, landlords of retail properties, private equity and consulting companies.
What we offer
We offer you a varied, flexible and independent apprenticeship in a young, innovative company. Work with us at eye level and as part of a team and thus participate directly in the company’s success. As a Hanseatic company, we believe in fairness, flexibility and respectful interaction.
Your activities with us
- Participation in the development of portfolio, location and expansion strategies for branch-based retail companies
- Participation in the development and implementation of restructuring measures for large retail portfolios
- Participation in the administration of tenancy agreements (including the creation of new and current tenancy agreements)
- Checking ancillary costs
- Checking index-linked rent increases
- Preparation of presentations and management of a dashboard as a success control for our clients
- Participation in the leasing and letting of retail space
- Application of tenancy law
- Preparation of profitability calculations
- Other reporting tasks
Our requirements for you
The prerequisite for your application is a university or technical college entrance qualification. The complexity of the training also requires applicants to be able to establish and maintain good contact with tenants and company representatives. We are therefore looking for applicants for whom contact and communication skills are not foreign words. Also important is the ability to think outside the box and the interest in tackling new things and completing work that has been started. You should have good grades in languages and mathematics.
Your prospects with us
Our aim is to offer our dual students a job after completing their training and our dual students a job after successfully completing their studies. The individual professional and personal development of our employees is our top priority. Thus, after your dual studies, all paths are open to you for a career in the real estate industry!
On 2-3 weekdays, the theoretical part of the dual study programme takes place at the iba Hamburg in Hammerbrookstraße or at the IUBH. There you will complete a dual Bachelor’s degree with a specialisation in Real Estate Management (B.A.).
Required application documents:
– Cover letter
– Curriculum vitae
– Current certificates
– Proof of internship (if available)
Make the right decision for your career now.
Write to us at:
Oder nennen Sie uns Ihre Telefonnummer, wir rufen gerne zurück.
040 36 88 138 0