Dual Study (m/f/d)
As a corporate real estate manager, B&P Bergmannpartners specializes in the development and management of retail properties. In a team of interdisciplinary specialists, we as a consulting and management company are focused on developing your retail property and location portfolio for our customers in a profit-optimized and investment-friendly manner. Our customers are chain stores, retail property landlords, private equity and consulting firms.
What we offer
We offer you varied, flexible and independent training in a young, innovative company. Work with us as equals and in a team and thus participate directly in the company’s success. As a Hanseatic company, we rely on fairness, flexibility and a respectful approach.
Your activities with us
• Participation in the development of portfolio, location and expansion strategies for chain retail companies
• Participation in the development and implementation of restructuring measures for large retail portfolios
• Participation in rental contract management (including creation of new and current rental contracts
• Check of additional costs
• Review of index rent increases
• Creation of presentations and management of a dashboard as a success control for our customers
• Participation in renting and leasing retail space
• Application of tenancy law
• Preparation of profitability calculations
• Other reporting tasks
for you The requirement for your application is a university entrance qualification or a technical college entrance qualification. The complexity of the training also requires applicants to be able to establish and maintain good contact with tenants and company representatives. We therefore turn to applicants for whom contact and communication skills are not foreign words. It is also important to have the ability to think outside the box and to be interested in tackling new things and completing work that has already started. You should achieve good results in languages and mathematics.
Your prospects with us
Our aim is to offer our dual students a job after completing their training and our dual students after successfully completing their studies. The individual professional and personal development of our employees is our top priority. Thus, after your dual studies, all paths for a career in the real estate industry are open to you!
The theoretical part of the dual study program at iba Hamburg in Hammerbrookstrasse or at IUBH takes place on 2-3 days a week. There you will complete a dual bachelor’s degree with a specialization in real estate management (B.A.).
Required application documents:
• Motivational letter
• Curriculum vitae
• Current certificates
• Proof of internship (if available)
Make the right decision for your career now.
If you give us your telephone number, we will gladly call you back.
+49 (0) 40 – 36 88 138 0