Economic Law Specialist (m/f/d)
(full- or part-time)
As a corporate real estate manager, B&P Bergmannpartners specialises in the development and management of retail properties. In a team of interdisciplinary specialists, we as a consulting and management company are focused on developing your retail property and location portfolio for our clients in a profit-optimised and investment-friendly manner. Our clients are chain retail companies, private equity and consulting firms.
What we offer
We offer you exciting and challenging activities in a young and innovative company. Work with us at eye level and as part of a team and thus participate directly in the company’s success. As a Hanseatic company, we focus on fairness, flexibility and respectful interaction.
Your activities with us
- You will be responsible for the entire lease portfolio of over 1,500 locations of chain stores as head of the portfolio management department.
- You will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and approving all rental agreements.
- You will also be responsible for the internal contracts of our company (including the service contracts with our clients)
- You support and advise your colleagues from the real estate management department in the negotiation and optimisation of complex tenancy agreements
- You will be responsible for deadline management for all lease-related issues
How you convince
- You have a degree in business law or law.
- Negotiating skills are one of your assets.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- A very good command of written and spoken English is indispensable for this position.
- You have the ability to think outside the box and are used to working in a goal-oriented and efficient manner.
Make the right decision for your career now.
Write to us at:
If you give us your telephone number, we will be happy to call you back.
040 36 88 138 0