Real Estate Manager (m/f/d)
• You develop portfolio, location and expansion strategies for chain stores
• You acquire new locations, negotiate new leases and optimize existing ones.
• You are responsible for the cross-divisional care of our customers.
• For landlords you develop leasing strategies for single and multiple used retail properties and implement them for new and re-leased space.
• They negotiate and prepare the leases, look after the tenants and coordinate external service providers.
Our requirements for you
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in real estate management and have first knowledge of the German retail market.
• You have completed a commercial education in real estate with flying colors.
• Acquisition and bargaining power are among your assets.
• Outstanding communication skills distinguish you.
• Very good spoken and written English skills are essential for this position.
• You have the ability to think outside the box and
What we offer
The vacancy requires a high degree of self-responsibility. We presuppose entrepreneurial thinking and action and are supported by us. You participate in the mutual success.
How we convince
As a Hanseatic company, we focus on fairness, flexibility and respectful interaction with our customers, employees and partners. We are aware of our responsibility, work on equal terms and in a team, professionally and with great passion. Flat hierarchies are a matter of course.
Make the right decision for your career now.
Write us under:
If you give us your phone number, we will call you back.
+49 (0) 40 – 36 88 138 0